Consider the following relational database:
- Employee(empid, gender, name, dob, salary, address, deptno, start_date)
- Department(dpetno, name)
- Students(std_id, gender, name, dob, projectno, deptno)
- Project(projectno, name, location)
Write SQL queries for the following based on the schema given:
- Display the name of employees working in 'BBM' Department.
- List details of employees earning salary above average salary.
- List details of all students along with the name of project they are involved in. Also display the name of the department.
- Decrease salary by 10% of all employees whose salary is more than 10,000.
- Insert (empid, name, dob, salary) to the table Employee.